Advocacy & Legislation
Parents back California Legislation
Parents of peanut allergy victim back new California Legislation
KCRA of Sacremento profiles Louis and Joanne Giorgi of Carmichael, CA who has spoken publicly for the first time since their 13-year old daughter died from an allergic reaction to a dessert treat they had no idea contained peanuts.
Tom Abinanti Press Conference, Albany, May 6,2014
President signs School Access to Emergency Epinephrine Act on CNN New Day
New EpiPen Law Could Save Lives of Children With Allergies
CNN is reporting new EpiPen law can save lives. Read the article and see the video here.
Push to stock EpiPens in every school
NBC News reports of Ammaria Johnson who was extremely allergic to peanuts, who died at the age of 7 as a result of ingesting peanuts in error. The EpiPen that could have saved her life wasn't available. Read the article and see the video here.
Jon Terry in Albany, May 5, 2013